Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The file submitted for evaluation does not contain information about the form of identification of the author or his institutional affiliation.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; otherwise, it should be justified in "Comments to the editor".
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- Settings URLs for references were informed when possible.
- The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors, on the About the Journal page
Copyright Notice1) Authors maintain the copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution which allows the sharing of the work with the acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2) Authors are authorized to take additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (e.g. publishing in an institutional repository or as a book chapter), authorship recognition and initial publication in this journal.
3) Authors are allowed and encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their personal page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as can generate productive changes, as well as increase the impact and reference of the published work (See The Effect of Free Access).
1) The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for services provided by this publication and are not available for other purposes or to third parties.
2) The author's e-mail will be disclosed together with the manuscript publication, except in cases where the author expresses his / her contrary intention.
3) The result of the opinion given to the work submitted is confidential. Only the author and publishers will have access to it.